Thursday, July 12, 2012

Auditorium Update

The architect has prepared a simulated view of the outside of our proposed auditorium.  When the board and I are satisfied with this image, we will share this with everyone.  This auditorium will make our school a very special facility.  I want to thank all of the many people that have pitched in.  The process is so much easier when many lend a hand.  Please tell others about this information.  I will be building a district Face Book page that will contain helpful information about the auditorium and other school information.

I met Melanie Brooks today.  She is going to bring great energy to the band director position.  She has many good ideas and will be highlighting her musical talents very soon.  This is going to be a positive and exciting year for Pine City Schools.  Melanie will send me a picture so all of you can put a name with a face.  Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment